terms and conditionsPlease read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
1. Introduction1.1 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of the websites operated by OMC or its affiliates. By accessing or using the OMC website ("Site") you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted from time to time.
1.2 By using the OMC Site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of the OMC Site.
2. Nature of the OMC site
The OMC Site is a description of the operations, business activities, investments, partners, and team of OMC together with our views and opinions on certain aspects of our industry. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, services and other information provided on the OMC Site.
3. Modifications to offering
We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the OMC Site or the services provided through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including the release of new services, news and events, articles, resources and any other content shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any email verification number and password which may be given to you or selected by you for use on the OMC Site. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify OMC immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding the OMC Site which comes to your attention.
5. Applicability of online materials
The OMC Site is controlled and operated by Online Marketing Collective Pty Ltd from its offices in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. We make no representations that the OMC materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who visit the OMC Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
6. Liability6.1 The OMC Site and all materials and information thereon are provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable to Users for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (including due to our negligence) out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the OMC Site or its contents, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of OMC or our servants or agents, or any other person.
6.2 You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. Copyright and monitoring
The contents of the OMC Site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owners of these rights are OMC or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in the OMC Site may be the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including OMC. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the OMC Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent. Permission to print one hard copy of any page is granted to you for personal non-commercial reference only.
8. Linked sites
OMC provides hypertext links to sites on the Internet which are operated by other people and we make no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this OMC Site or which may link to OMC Site. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from the OMC Site and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website.
9. Availability of OMC site
We will endeavour to make the OMC Site available but cannot guarantee that the OMC Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the OMC Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, OMC Site, router or any other internet connected device.
10. General10.1 We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.2 We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the OMC Site, following which all use of the OMC Site will be governed by that version.
10.3 If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from them and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
10.4 These terms and conditions and your use of the OMC Site are governed by Australian law.